A list of things people might not know about me (Nichole):
1. Growing up, I traveled all over the country, and Canada with grandpa. I’ve been to 45 states and 3 Canadian provinces.
2. I met my husband on MySpace over 12 years ago and have been married for 9+ years.
3. I am learning to speak Norwegian and have the goal to visit Norway by the year 2023.
4. I have an uncanny dislike of black socks that go above the ankle.
5. I have one fur baby, an 8 year old Doberman, named NaVaida (Vaida). We also have a studio cat named Kelvin. <3
6. I love my ripped jeans - but hear my great grandmother’s voice every time I wear them. ;)
7. My son is often recognized in public before I am. (I am okay with this. Haha.)
8. I love sunsets and thunderstorms.
9. I am a 'Pintrest fails' master.
10. I think every person should experience true nature (no man-made noises) at least once in their life time. It's difficult to come by these days, but it's a beautiful experience when you do. I’ve learned to really appreciate the complexity of simplicity in these moments.
11. Family is such a mind blowing concept to me. I love thinking about how my very existence, wouldn’t have been possible without each and every individual that contributed to my genetic makeup, in the order that they contributed…over thousands of years. How crazy is that? Coincidence? Divine intervention? I’ll let you be the judge. <3
12. My parents have wedding / family photos of my ancestors dating back to the 1700s. Just think - because of a photographer 300 years ago, I know what my great**** grandparents look like…